quote tester in quotes in article tester
- The tone / pace / tempo / relaxed / feel of the whole episode was brilliant.
- The audience centred questions ‘piers morgan’ style “there will be a lot of people listening that wonder…” Worked really really well. Can we do this more. I think there was x2 examples when you did it – can we do this style of questioning say in x5 opportunities for this during the show to make the audience front and centre?
- ‘Advice to an 18yr old Tom Boardbent” —> Outstanding question —> This question & these types of questions, seem to cut right to the heart & get straight into clear actionable advice for people. Can we frame up most of our questions in this style/the piers morgan style?
- Quick fire section: Should be limited to just a few as stories can become non-specific/not too much interest unless a big name player that everyone is hanging off every word —> AND/OR can the quick fire section become; Top tips instead —> So we use it as a section at the end to almost summarise the key take aways
- I.e Tom talked about pompy/young kids in cliche’s etc & not wanting to be there, which in turn had an affect on his game; Can this section become —> What advice for players experiencing that. Or another story he’s mentioned, summarising it into a top tip? OR use the theme – Oppotunity if thats the theme; ‘How do you see it’, ‘how do you take it?’ How do you move onto the next if it passes you by… type thing?
1 thought on “Nutrition – Is the most important meal our pre-match meal or is there more to it?”