SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We understand that sometimes you receive an item and it’s just not what you expected, or it just doesn’t fit, that’s fine. If you find that this is the case and would like to return the item, we ask that you do so within 14 days of receipt. It is important that you email us first to let us know at; email@example.com, so we know to expect the item here at;
Shipping Times & Rates
We send all orders out within the UK for FREE
International Orders are subject to a £15 delivery fee.
We send all orders out within 1 day of receipt of full payment of the item subject to the item being in stock. If the item is not in stock we will notify the customer at our earliest possible ability.
XXX ADDRESS XXX
We are happy to offer a refund providing the item is in its original condition. Items bought in the sale, at a reduced price can be exchanged for another product or store credit.
All refunds, are at our discretion you may find it useful to refer to the short checklist below;
If you need to return something we insist;
- That you have not previously worn, washed or damaged the item and it is in its original condition.
- All tags remain intact.
- The item is returned with its original packaging.
- That you take extra care to ensure the item reaches us, safely and securely. We insist using a provider offering a tracked/insured service and that you retain the proof of postage.
- Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface.
- In the interest of hygiene, pierced earrings cannot be returned.
- Sale items are returned for an exchange or store credit only.
- For your own protection, we recommend that you send the goods using a delivery service that ensures you for the value of the goods. Return shipping charges are non-refundable and are the full responsibility of the customer. Your refund will be credited in the same manner and to the same account used to make the original purchase